we've moved...

kindly go to our new blog NADE NOOK for latest hijab shawl/shayla/scarf.

nadenook.blogspot.com

u are visitors number....

buying process..pls pls pls read n understand dis b4 u want 2 purchase any item keh..;p

1.first come first serve basis

2.if u r interested please fill in the form


3. wait for my reply via sms or email..i'll inform u if its still available..pls make sure u give me d rite contact information ya ;p

4. please make payment to my CIMB acc 14210064393521 nurul farhana ab.azid or M2U acc 161172104783 muhammad shahidan bin abdulah within 48 hours.i will only reserve it for u 4 2 days..pls take note!

5. shipping & handling cost will be RM6.00(WM) & RM8.00(EM) per item..i'll use pos xpress or pos laju depends on d qtty..for each additional item..RM1.00 will be added..it is negotiable..will inform u once u make d order.. item will be post every friday

6.NO C.O.D ..so sorry..im a bit bz lately.. :(

7. will not be responsible for lost or damages during delivery

8. goods sold are non-returnable

9. any suggestion or question??? juz bring it to me at lovedeshawl@gmail.com

Have A niCe daY!!!


Wanna make order?fill in this form ya..

Name:
Email Address:
Contact number:
Delivery Address:
Item:

form creator

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

a day @ the podium menara hap seng

hey..here r some photos during d bijou bazaar thingy..crowd on that day tak lah ramai sangat..but i'm happy..its my 1st time joining this bazaar..i thought like nobody will come n visit my booth..but alhamdulillah..my shawls tinggal ckit jer lagi..uwee!!

btw.. i thought nak upload new shawls for season 8 dis week rite..??since ader ckit jer shawl so i think i'll upload new shawls nex week la..cz still waiting for my tailor to sew otha shawls..;p uuu..yess...i'm not going to upload shawls only..but also hand bag..hee..u can match it with ur shawls..;p

ow yes..i share my booth on that day with sha from bloom blogshop..she's very2 nice..i helped her to jual dea punyer stuff..sementara dea pegi 2 her sister's ouse...one thing about her that i can't forget is..she LOVED to shopping..hee..i'm not sure la how much did she spent on that day..walaupun sudah mempunyai kedai baju nyer yg sendiri okey..;p

thanx a bunch to my dearie fiance muhammad shahidan b abdulah for helping me on dat day..lurve u very2 much b!!!mmuahxx!!

last but not least thanx to everybody ..who visitED my booth..bought stuffey from my booth..thanx alot!!mmuahx..n now enjoy watching these photo ya..
people visitng my booth..
performance by radio star

sha's boyfie..sha (owner bloom blogshop)..me..my lovely fiance..
its my booth..

performance by duta

performance by luscious..(dunno how 2 spell) ;p


No comments: